Create the Life of your Dreams
Yoga Nidra is a process of relaxation. A technique to show us how letting go on a physical and emotional level allows us to dive into those areas within us that remain unexplored.
Yoga Nidra is a path to the state of enlightenment reached by many masters. Its secrets are handed down orally and written in scriptures. Since we depend so much on our little-known logics and our limited knowledge, we don’t realize that there is more to this universe and its dimensions.
To reach those dimensions we need to learn how to go deeper in and leave the known world behind us. This will allow us to go deeper into these realms, which are unknown to most of us. Yoga Nidra is a process that comes easily to anyone, regardless age or IQ, and shows us the lesser know territories of our existence.
What You Will Learn
Higher stages of Raja Yoga
Yoga Nidra’s ultimate purpose is to take you deep into a state where you are fully unified with your inner being. In this process, the conscious mind withdraws itself so that the subconscious mind comes to the forefront. This is where the real opportunity lies in Yoga Nidra. Yoga Nidra resides in the higher stages of Raja Yoga and reaching it can be very difficult through other practices.
The Source of Yoga Nidra
Yoga Nidra is a technique developed by Swami Satyananda of Bihar School of Yoga. It is derived from an old Tantric technique of Nyasa. Later, Swami Niranjanananda further developed it and now the third generation of the same lineage, Manoj Bhanot at Yogalife, is presenting it to the world in its latest form.
Affect your Brain & Body
Together, we will examine how Yoga Nidra can affect your brain and body, as well as the benefits you can get out of this profound practice. With a combination of science and research, the ancient wisdom of yoga and our experience, we will help you understand how Yoga Nidra can impact:
- Reduction of stress
- Changing habits
- Achieving freedom from addictions
- Handling trauma, depression and anxiety
- Healing physical and mental ailments
- Training skills, such as learning a language
This course trains you on how to guide others in Yoga Nidra, whilst facilitating your own transformation. Yoga Nidra accesses your sub and unconscious mind, and it gives you the formula to design on your own universe.
Other than that, mastering Yoga Nidra will give you complete understanding of how you are the designer of your own world
Militärstrasse 115, 8004 Zürich, Switzerland Brussels, Belgium Mandrem Beach Goa, Mandrem, Goa, India
Militärstrasse 115, 8004 Zürich, Switzerland
Mandrem Beach Goa, Mandrem, Goa, India
Duration (60 hours)
- 20 h of practice
- 20 h of teaching
- 20 h of lecture and assessments
What To Bring
- Yoga mat
- Comfortable yoga clothes to change
- Woolen shawl (useful for lectures & meditation)
- The training is conducted exclusively in English. To fully benefit from this program, you need to have a good understanding of the language.
- You need to be relatively healthy and fit. (If you have any disabilities or other health challenges, please talk to us) The teacher training course is a very intense program with extensive yoga practices.The program focuses on more than just teaching teachers, it also focuses on personal growth. We suggest you get acquainted with yoga and integrate this practice in your daily life. You need to have at least six months of yoga experience before starting the course.
- If you are going through any sort of medical treatment, please send us your medical history and discuss with us your fitness for the course.
- Pregnancy: Please, inform us of your pregnancy and provide a medical documentation.
- Fill out the application form below. The Yogalife team will respond within the next 10 working days.
- Once you are eligible, note that acceptance of your application form does not confirm your participation; only full payment of the course can do that. Places are given on eligibility and on first-paid, first-served basis.
- Students are responsible for their own transfers, accommodation, food and living expenses.
You will be sent the bank details once your application is approved.
All transaction fees are the responsibility of the registrant. A cancellation policy of 750 Euro is a non-refundable fee for your application. This amount will increase to 1000 Euro in case of cancellation four weeks before the training starts and the totality of your deposit will be kept for last minute cancellation. In some cases, however, it can be used for a next teacher training course but only with the approval of a Yogalife director and for a valid reason. If, for some reason, Yogalife is forced to cancel the teacher training course, all deposits will be refunded.