Deepen your self-practice
This advanced teacher training will help you learn and live the philosophy, mentality, and spirituality of yoga while connecting even deeper to yourself.
After the basic 200-hours, you will feel hungry for more. Now you must be ready to practice the more specialized skills needed to make your teaching stand out. Advanced teacher training courses will show you how to read the bodies of your clients and help them get balanced, flexible, and strong.
Advanced teacher training courses will help you to understand the anatomy of the mind. How do we think? How does yoga help to understand the psychology of human beings from mental and spiritual level? You will discover tools to help you work with clients who are stuck in life and have emotional limitations.
Pranayama is still one of the secrets, which is not and cannot be shared in books. For that you have to be under guidance of a teacher. The advanced teacher training pranayama section will help you to understand the secrets of breath and how it functions with your body and mind. You will learn the intricacies of breath work and how it helps people suffering from depression and other health ailments. Breath work has a magical impact on the asana practice and on your energy level.
What You Will Learn
Yoga sessions are not only about teaching asana, they are also to help you get to know your students and help them to bring the teachings of yoga off of the mat and into life. It is very important that when your students share with you the challenges of their lives, you are able to empower them through yogic principle to live a life which helps them grow to be more content and happy.
In advanced yoga teacher training courses you will learn how to design not only the sequences of the postures, but you will also be able to understand the sequence and importance of your instructions and their effects on students.
How to design retreats and workshops
Designing a retreat or workshop can be very invigorating. You can take your clients out of their routine life and change their perspective. Retreats are known for having positive and refreshing effects on people and yoga teachers. To offer a perfect workshop or retreat, you not only increase your potential financial growth, you also show your students your potential as a yoga teacher.
In-depth knowledge of patanjali yoga sutras
Patanjali’s 196 verses in the Yoga Sutra’s have so much substance and depth that one needs a lifetime to unravel it. Advanced teacher training courses we will go from the study of philosophy of Patanjali to the practical application in our life, letting the secret of yoga make your life more enlightened and free from suffering.
Mandukya is one of the smallest Upanishads, with only 12 verses. This scripture has so much potency, it is well-known in the yogic world that if you are looking for moksha this is the only scripture you need to follow. Yogalife courses highlight this scripture, creating a program for you to understand the mysteries of the universe, going beyond our physical being. Studying Mandukya will open a new understanding of how we are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience.
Basics of yoga therapy
Sanjeev is trained as and worked as a yoga therapist for more than 20 years. Yoga is the science of human existence and purpose. A study of how the mind plays a role in life. A study of how the body can perform the best possible way to endure the challenges of life.
This is only possible if we understand clearly how we can help our mind and body heal or learn how to support life itself so it blooms to its fullest.
Advanced teacher training courses give us time to teach the depth of a subject, giving us the ability to explore how and where we can use yoga to boost the healing process for body and mind.
We will need several lives to study all that yoga has to offer us. Yogalife is introducing the Antastha Yoga program – a complete study and experience of yoga. Working several years with many yogis in India and with self-practice, we have realized the most effective sequence and processes of prana and bandhas and their effects on our consciousness. We discovered the Antastha Kriya. You will be initiated into kriya during the training program every morning to start the day with most-awakened spirit.
- This ATTC is an immersion training, so it will include overnight as well as meals.
- Yogalife offers discounted prices and payment options for Yogalife students and program participants (Yoga Nidra 60 hrs, Anatomy 100 hrs, and former 100 hrs courses in Goa)
If you are an Ibiza Resident, please do let us know.
- The course fee includes registration fee, shared accommodation, 3 meals and tea breaks throughout the training. Flight tickets are not included. Transportation to the Venue on your own (we can help you arrange the transfers though)
- All meals are veg & vegan, cooked with love by Vegan Life Ibiza right away in our kitchen in the Finca. Ingredients are local and carefully chosen, supporting the detoxing and deepening your experience of yoga.
- ATTC + Food & Twin Bed: € 2.950 (Early Bird – until 1 June 2019)
- ATTC + Food & Twin Bed: € 3.250 (Normal Price)
- 6 September – 15 September 2019
- Arrival: on 6 September between 16:00 – 19:00
- The scheduled program will finish on Sunday morning, 15 September 2019.
Your Path to RYT 500
the foundation of Yoga
yogalife teacher training – 200 hrs.
Yogic Studies & Sadhana
advanced immersion teacher training – 100 hrs.
anatomy of the body in yoga
anatomy teacher training – 100 hrs.
Consciousness & Yogic sleep
yoga nidra training – 60 hrs.
science of the breath
Pranayama Training – 40 hrs.
RYT 500 Certification
Yogalife offers different modules that can be taken individually for continuing education and combined by personal choice (no matter in which order).
It takes and estimated two years to complete the full 500-hour training (including the 200 hours of Yoga Teacher Training).
The trainings that are part of this program are open to any student of any school that is already a 200-hour certified yoga teacher.
For more information, please write us to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration (100 hours)
- 40 h of practice
- 25 h of teaching
- 35 h of lecture and assessments.
What To Bring
- Yoga mat
- Yoga belt
- Comfortable Yoga clothes to change
- Woolen shawl (useful for lectures & meditation)
- APMB Book
- The training is conducted exclusively in English. To fully benefit from this program, you need to have a good understanding of the language.
- You need to be relatively healthy and fit. (If you have any disabilities or other health challenges, please talk to us) The teacher training course is a very intense program with extensive yoga practices.The program focuses on more than just teaching teachers, it also focuses on personal growth. We suggest you get acquainted with yoga and integrate this practice in your daily life. You need to have at least six months of yoga experience before starting the course.
- If you are going through any sort of medical treatment, please send us your medical history and discuss with us your fitness for the course.
- Pregnancy: Please, inform us of your pregnancy and provide a medical documentation.
- Fill out the application form below. The Yogalife team will respond within the next 10 working days.
- Once you are eligible, note that acceptance of your application form does not confirm your participation; only full payment of the course can do that. Places are given on eligibility and on first-paid, first-served basis.
- Students are responsible for their own transfers, accommodation, food and living expenses.
You will be sent the bank details once your application is approved.
All transaction fees are the responsibility of the registrant. A cancellation policy of 750 Euro is a non-refundable fee for your application. This amount will increase to 1000 Euro in case of cancellation four weeks before the training starts and the totality of your deposit will be kept for last minute cancellation. In some cases, however, it can be used for a next teacher training course but only with the approval of a Yogalife director and for a valid reason. If, for some reason, Yogalife is forced to cancel the teacher training course, all deposits will be refunded.