Through our activities we will guide you, whether you want to become a yoga teacher or just immerse yourself in the deeper layers of being.
Programs for self-growth and well-being
The Yogalife Team has developed several programs, using ancient yogic tools and tips, science and philosophy. Our teachings combine modern knowledge and personal experience.
Open for everybody
Yogalife believes in empowering yoga students. We offer courses that are open for everybody who want to dive deeper into yoga:
- The Foundation of Yoga: This 200h Teacher Training Course is the Yogalife program that will guide you through your first steps to discovering the natural yoga teacher within you.
- Purushartha: What are our deepest needs and what is the overall purpose of life? These are the big questions that arise in life, at some point or another. One of the oldest scriptures, the Vedanta, has shown us the way to find your own answers.
Purushartha is a workshop on using the four Purusharthas (ultimate goals) of life according to yogic tradition—Dharma, Artha, Kama and Moksha—to systematically identify what is important on your path.
- Antastha Yatra: Experience how yoga can transform each person differently. This is a 10-day yoga retreat in Goa, India. In this program, you will learn how yogic philosophy, meditation, asana, practice, and Yoga Nidra, can change the quality of your inner and outer world. It presents a unique opportunity to undertake your deepest journey into yoga and yourself.
- Yogalife Festival: Dance, sing, chant, and practice asana with like-minded people. This festival is a full three days of yoga. Celebrate, nourish, experience and connect!
- Yoga Nidra Training: Nidra (sleep) is the closest we can get to teaching bliss. Through Yoga Nidra we share this experience with our students. In this training you, will examine how Yoga Nidra affects your brain and body, expanding your own potential.
For established yoga teachers
We also offer courses for established yoga teachers who want to improve their knowledge and become a more advanced teacher:
- Yogic Studies & Sadhana: This advanced teacher training will help you learn and live the philosophy, mentality, and spirituality of yoga while connecting even deeper to yourself.
- Anatomy of the Body in Yoga: You will gain more confidence when it comes to teaching due to newly acquired knowledge in anatomy. You will focus on anatomy applied to yoga.
- Yoga Coaching: This master training is still a work-in-progress and will soon be announced. Stay tuned!
- Science of the Breath: This master training is still a work-in-progress and will soon be announced. Stay tuned!
- Yoga Nidra is part of the RYT Program and is 60 hours.
Your Path to RYT 500
the foundation of Yoga
yogalife teacher training – 200 hrs.
Yogic Studies & Sadhana
advanced immersion teacher training – 100 hrs.
anatomy of the body in yoga
anatomy teacher training – 100 hrs.
Consciousness & Yogic sleep
yoga nidra training – 60 hrs.
science of the breath
Pranayama training – 40 hrs.
RYT 500 Certification
Yogalife offers different modules that can be taken individually for continuing education and combined by personal choice (no matter in which order).
It takes and estimated two years to complete the full 500-hour training (including the 200 hours of Yoga Teacher Training).
The trainings that are part of this program are open to any student of any school that is already a 200-hour certified yoga teacher.
For more information, please write us to: email@example.com