Before continuing with your application, please read the following information carefully:
Course fee in different countries differs according to local taxes, value for money and expenses etc.
- Courses are in English so it's important to have a good level in reading and speaking.
- A good standard of written and spoken English, as all courses are taught in English.
- A miniumum of 6 months experience in practising yoga.
- A medical certificate confirming your suitability for the course if you are undergoing any psychological or psychiatric treatment.
- Pregnancy: please note that if you are pregnant, participation in the courses is only allowed up to 5 months of your pregnancy.
For the health of yourself and your baby you will need to inform us of your pregnancy and provide a
medical certificate authorisation no more than one week before the course start date.
- Please check any visa requirements for your training location.
- Please read and accept our Terms & Conditions before you sign up for any Training, Retreat, Workshop or Event.
- Our fees in different countries vary according to local taxes, cost of living and expenses, etc. Make sure you have checked the costs for your chosen course.
- Early Bird discounts are available if you pay the full course fee before the given deadline. Check the dates carefully to save a considerable amount.
- All courses must be paid in full at least 10 days beforein advance of the course starts date.
- Once we've received your completed registration form, we will review it and guide you through the next steps.
- Kindly note, course registration is only confirmed upon payment of a depositthe booking amount.
In the last 3 years, have you had any…
Please specify the nature of your condition for anything you have answered yes to above. This is also the space to share any health-related information it would be useful for us to know before you begin the course. Please note that any information you provide will be treated as confidential.
How would you rate your current levels of physical fitness, stress and happiness on a scale of 1-10?