Upcoming Brussels Course
- € 2.750 (Early Bird – until 11 February 2018)
- € 2.950 (Normal Price)
- 12, 13, 14 April 2019
- 17, 18, 19 May 2019
- 14, 15, 16 June 2019
- 5, 6, 7 July 2019
- 23, 24, 25 August 2019
- 20, 21, 22 September 2019
- 18, 19, 20 October 2019
- 22, 23, 24, November 2019
- 6, 7, 8 December 2019
- Friday: 19:00 – 22:00
- Saturday & Sunday: 8:00 – 18:30
Wolvengracht – 38 – Fosse Aux Loups
Apply for the Yoga Training
Duration (200 hours)
- 80 h of practice
- 50 h of teaching
- 70 h of lecture and assessments.
What To Bring
- Yoga mat
- Yoga belt
- Comfortable Yoga clothes to change
- Woolen shawl (useful for lectures & meditation)
- APMB Book
- The training is conducted exclusively in English. To fully benefit from this program, you need to have a good understanding of the language.
- You need to be relatively healthy and fit. (If you have any disabilities or other health challenges, please talk to us) The teacher training course is a very intense program with extensive yoga practices.
The program focuses on more than just teaching teachers, it also focuses on personal growth. We suggest you get acquainted with yoga and integrate this practice in your daily life. You need to have at least six months of yoga experience before starting the course.
- If you are going through any sort of medical treatment, please send us your medical history and discuss with us your fitness for the course.
Pregnancy: Please, inform us of your pregnancy and provide a medical documentation.
- Fill out the application form below. The Yogalife team will respond within the next 10 working days.
- Once you are eligible, note that acceptance of your application form does not confirm your participation; only full payment of the course can do that. Places are given on eligibility and on first-paid, first-served basis.
- Students are responsible for their own transfers, accommodation, food and living expenses.
You will be sent the bank details once your application is approved.
All transaction fees are the responsibility of the registrant. A cancellation policy of 750 Euro is a non-refundable fee for your application. This amount will increase to 1000 Euro in case of cancellation four weeks before the training starts and the totality of your deposit will be kept for last minute cancellation. In some cases, however, it can be used for a next teacher training course but only with the approval of a Yogalife director and for a valid reason. If, for some reason, Yogalife is forced to cancel the teacher training course, all deposits will be refunded.