Become more aligned with yoga-teaching than ever before.
In this training you will learn how to effortlessly create an advanced yoga class and build a safe space where every student will have the sense of being transformed and fully succeed in their yoga practice.
What You Will Learn
Bring out the Best in Your Students
This goes beyond the muscles and bones and their functionalities and includes techniques on how to bring out the best in each student. We will also be learning the functions of vital organs and how kriyas and asana practice have a powerful effect on them and how the asanas can help to improve the functions of the liver, kidneys, and heart etc. It is time now to take your yoga teaching to a new level.
Integrate the content in Workshops & Retreats
You will also be able to integrate all the teachings and be able to create your own content for workshops, retreats, trainings, and private sessions. These events are an opportunity to affect a much larger audience and create a community within which you can help more people.
In this anatomy training, you will gain more confidence when it comes to teaching due to your newly-acquired knowledge in anatomy. You will focus on anatomy applied to yoga.
This is a very interactive course. The group will leave the class with a feeling that the session was created just for them. Each student will have the chance to assess each other during the training; as well having a real-life case study to practice their newly-acquired knowledge.
Perform an Assesment of the Student's Body
It is said that, “If you can explain something simply, it is because you understand it well”. Transferring important knowledge to your student is vital and to do this, one must step up their training. Furthermore, you will learn how to channel your intuition to read your students’ cues through their body language, breathing patterns, and facial expressions, and be able to perform a quick assessment of their progress.
Translate complex techniques in simple Ways
You will also understand the parts of yoga, including sequencing, technique, injury management, and more. From that depth of knowledge, you will more easily be able to translate complex techniques in simple and accessible ways and create a special connection between you and your students.
You will learn Yogalife’s unique method of myofascial release, using pressure points and giving the advanced teacher an extra tool for increasing the wellbeing of his/her students and the overall quality of teaching.
Your Path to RYT 500
the foundation of Yoga
yogalife teacher training – 200 hrs.
Yogic Studies & Sadhana
advanced immersion teacher training – 100 hrs.
anatomy of the body in yoga
anatomy teacher training – 100 hrs.
Consciousness & Yogic sleep
yoga nidra training – 60 hrs.
science of the breath
Pranayama training – 40 hrs.
RYT 500 Certification
Yogalife offers different modules that can be taken individually for continuing education and combined by personal choice (no matter in which order).
It takes and estimated two years to complete the full 500-hour training (including the 200 hours of Yoga Teacher Training).
The trainings that are part of this program are open to any student of any school that is already a 200-hour certified yoga teacher.
For more information, please write us to: email@example.com
- € 2.200 (Early Bird – until 15 May 2019)
- € 2.500 (Normal Price)
- 15 July – 26 July 2019
Rue du Marché 10
Duration (100 hours)
- 40 h of practice
- 25 h of teaching
- 35 h of lecture and assessments.
What To Bring
- Yoga mat
- Yoga belt
- Comfortable Yoga clothes to change
- Woolen shawl (useful for lectures & meditation)
- APMB Book
- The training is conducted exclusively in English. To fully benefit from this program, you need to have a good understanding of the language.
- You need to be relatively healthy and fit. (If you have any disabilities or other health challenges, please talk to us) The teacher training course is a very intense program with extensive yoga practices.The program focuses on more than just teaching teachers, it also focuses on personal growth. We suggest you get acquainted with yoga and integrate this practice in your daily life. You need to have at least six months of yoga experience before starting the course.
- If you are going through any sort of medical treatment, please send us your medical history and discuss with us your fitness for the course.
- Pregnancy: Please, inform us of your pregnancy and provide a medical documentation.
- Fill out the application form below. The Yogalife team will respond within the next 10 working days.
- Once you are eligible, note that acceptance of your application form does not confirm your participation; only full payment of the course can do that. Places are given on eligibility and on first-paid, first-served basis.
- Students are responsible for their own transfers, accommodation, food and living expenses.
You will be sent the bank details once your application is approved.
All transaction fees are the responsibility of the registrant. A cancellation policy of 750 Euro is a non-refundable fee for your application. This amount will increase to 1000 Euro in case of cancellation four weeks before the training starts and the totality of your deposit will be kept for last minute cancellation. In some cases, however, it can be used for a next teacher training course but only with the approval of a Yogalife director and for a valid reason. If, for some reason, Yogalife is forced to cancel the teacher training course, all deposits will be refunded.
Apply for the Yoga Training
Students come to yoga after years of not finding solutions to long-lasting problems hoping for a solution.
Through the study of anatomy for yoga, we learn to approach our bodies with more wonder, more awe and more gratitude.
There are some yoga teachers who seem to possess an almost mystical ability to intuit their students’ needs, practically before the students know themselves what they are.