Swadhyaya is the foundation of studies at Yogalife
Ready to dive deeper? Swadhyaya (self study) is the foundation of studies at Yogalife.
Lead by Sanjeev and recognized by Yoga Alliance (RYT 500 – Registered Yoga School), Yogalife is an international yoga school.
Founded in 1999, today Yogalife is a leading provider of yoga training in Europe and India. Yogalife combines the knowledge of modern science with the depth of ancient wisdom. Our approach is open, embracing everlasting wisdom and we encourage you to listen to and trust the voice of your inner self.
Yogalife courses have empowered individuals from all walks of life to become authentic yogis. The Yogalife certified Yoga Acharyas then go back to their regions across the globe to spread the teachings of yoga and Yogalife.
The Yogalife team is united by a shared passion for yoga. We find strength in diversity. Each person brings their own unique expertise to support our students, and to live their yoga in the modern world.
Founder Yogalife Belgium
Yogi, Festival Organizer
Yogi, Content Coordinator
Yogi, Lifebalance Coach
Yogi, Singer, Coach
Yogi, Traveller & Videographer
The Yogalife Team has developed several programs, using ancient yogic tools and tips, science and philosophy. Our teachings combine modern knowledge and personal experience. Yogalife designed programs for self-growth and well-being. Through our activities we will guide you, whether you want to become a yoga teacher or just immerse yourself in the deeper layers of being.
Yogalife believes in empowering yoga students. We offer courses that are open for everybody who want to dive deeper into yoga:
- Purushartha: What are our deepest needs and what is the overall purpose of life? These are the big questions that arise in life, at some point or another. One of the oldest scriptures, the Vedanta, has shown us the way to find your own answers.
Purushartha is a workshop on using the four Purusharthas (ultimate goals) of life according to yogic tradition—Dharma, Artha, Kama and Moksha—to systematically identify what is important on your path.
- Antastha Yatra: Experience how yoga can transform each person differently. This is a 10-day yoga retreat in Goa, India. In this program, you will learn how yogic philosophy, meditation, asana, practice, and Yoga Nidra, can change the quality of your inner and outer world. It presents a unique opportunity to undertake your deepest journey into yoga and yourself.
- Yogalife Festival: Dance, sing, chant, and practice asana with like-minded people. This festival is a full three days of yoga. Celebrate, nourish, experience and connect!
- The Foundation of Yoga: This Yogalife program will guide you through your first steps to discovering the natural yoga teacher within you.
- Yoga Nidra Training: Nidra (sleep) is the closest we can get to teaching bliss. Through Yoga Nidra we share this experience with our students. In this training you, will examine how Yoga Nidra affects your brain and body, expanding your own potential.
We also offer courses for established yoga teachers who want to improve their knowledge and become a more advanced teacher:
- Yogic Studies & Sadhana: This advanced teacher training will help you learn and live the philosophy, mentality, and spirituality of yoga while connecting even deeper to yourself.
- Anatomy of the Body in Yoga: You will gain more confidence when it comes to teaching due to newly acquired knowledge in anatomy. You will focus on anatomy applied to yoga.
- Yoga Coaching: This master training is still a work-in-progress and will soon be announced. Stay tuned!
- Science of the Breath: This master training is still a work-in-progress and will soon be announced. Stay tuned!
- Yoga Nidra is part of the RYT Program and is 60 hours.
Through our courses, we will be your guides, whether you want to become a yoga teacher or immerse yourself in deeper layers of being.
Yogalife’s work has been recognized by world-renowned organizations from its beginning. The first large yoga project was to teach yoga to the inmates of the largest jail in New Delhi.
Later, a diverse range of organizations contacted Yogalife to work together, including the United Nations, the World Bank, Microsoft, Nokia and Siemens.
Sanjeev trained teachers for Deepak Chopra at the Chopra Center in California and coached Julia Roberts during the making of the Hollywood blockbuster Eat, Pray, Love.
One of his latest projects was the training of the “Solar Impulse” pilots André Borschberg and Bertrand Piccard, implementing Antastha Yoga tools and techniques, to help them on their trip around the world in the first solar airplane.