Sanapurna Applied Ayurvedic & Yogic Studies, offers in cooperation with Yogalife (RYS 200), a registered Teacher Training Course starting in March 2013. This full immersion Teacher Training is registered for a 200-hour certificate with Yoga Alliance, following their standards. These 9 weekends are covered in 6 months. We believe in empowering yoga students to take the role of responsible teachers and helping them to discover the natural teacher from within. With highly qualified and experienced yoga trainers along with two or more assistant teachers, we combine management and presentation skills, facilitation and coaching along with the deep traditional teachings of yoga.
Why Sanapurna and Yogalife
- Accomplished and dedicated teachers to help and guide you through the training.
- The syllabus includes: Yoga Philosophy, Hindu Mythology, Physiology of Hatha Yoga, Asana teaching methodology and its corrections.
- All the locations are carefully chosen to support the conducive yogic environment.
- One of its own asana clinic for hands on asana adjustments.
- Focus on personal development of the student.
- Adult-learning techniques to create a more effective learning and delivery environment.
- Facilitation and guidance to develop a style of your own.
- Opportunities within the organization for motivated and determined student, at the end of the program.
- Continuous education program (CEP) provides opportunities to assist in the teachers training programs to refine the skill level.
- A specifically designed 150+ page-training manual, which is continuously modified with a constant feedback process. Yogalife already has its 10th edition in the circulation.
- Yogalife Foundation’s Global presence in Geneva and Zurich in Switzerland, New Delhi, Dharamshala and Goa in India, Gent in Belgium, Kassel and Bonn in Germany.
- Trained hundreds of students from more than 32 countries.
- Client list includes UN, WHO, UNICEF, P&G, WIPO etc and teachers have also worked with celebrities such as Dr. Deepak Chopra, Kerry Kennedy, Julia Robert etc.
Course fee: CHF 4500
Early bird price: CHF 3900 (31 January 2013)
Application fee: 500 CHF
Rest of the amount can be paid 14 days prior of the beginning of the course
Weekend’s dates for the Zurich TTC 2013 and schedule:
1) Fri. 15th Sun. 17th March
2) Fri. 5th – Sun. 7th April
3) Fri. 3rd – Sun. 5th May
4) Fri. 17th – Sun. 19th May
5) Fri. 7th – Sun. 9th June
6) Fri.21st – Sun. 23rd June
7) Fri. 16th – Sun. 18th August
8)Fri. 30th – Sun. 1st September
9) Fri.20th – Sun.22nd September
1. Download Application Form.
2. Send Application Form by mail to email@example.com. The Sanapurna team will respond within the next 10 working days.
3. Once you are eligible, note that acceptation of your application form does not confirm your participation; only full payment of the course can do that. Places are given on eligibility and on first paid first served basis.
4.Sanapurna keeps all the rights reserved to make a decision on the admission.
5. Students are responsible for their own transfers, accommodation, food and living expenses.