Yogalife Teacher training Courses are unique! Yogalife believes in empowering yoga students to take the role of responsible teachers and helping them to discover the natural teacher within. Its highly effective, hands-on adjustments create amazing results, enabling you to start practicing how to teach others from Day One!
Each Teacher training Course (TTC) is led by four highly qualified and experienced Yoga Trainers and two or more assistants. Classes are based on a finely-tuned combination of management and presentation skills, facilitation and coaching to offer you the best backdrop for deeply learning the yoga's traditional teachings. Yogalife believes in empowering yoga students to take the role of responsible teachers and helping them to discover the natural teacher within.
YogaLife offers Yoga Alliance-registered Teacher Training Courses (TTC) in 3 countries and 4 locations, namely:
- Switzerland (Geneva and Zurich)
- India (Goa)
- Belgium (Gent)
Wherever you go, all locations and courses offer a deeply invigorating, highly practical and a greatly satisfying opportunity to study yoga.
Choose your Training Program
9 Nov, 2013 - 13 Apr, 2014
CHF 3900 (Early bird till 10th September 2013)
CHF 4500ADMISSIONS CLOSED
5th Jan to 1st Feb 2014
€1,450 (Early bird till 15 November 2013)
Note - Course fee in different countries differs according to local taxes, value for money and expenses etc.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY!
- Courses are conducted in English; your reading, writing and spoken level must be good.
- Participants are required to have a minimum 6 months practice of yoga (no novices).
- Medical certificate: Mandatory for anyone undergoing psychological or psychiatric treatment.
- Pregnancy: Paricipation is only allowed up to 5 months. For you and your baby's health, please inform us of your pregnancy and provide us with a medical certificate authorization that is no more than 1week prior to the course start date.
- Please check any visa requirements for your training location.
- Read the following books:
Matthew Sanford: Waking
Max Strom: A Life worth Breathing
The Application Form
- Please complete the application form in full and return it by mail to: email@example.com
- Click here to open the online form
The Next Steps
- Once we've received your completed registration form, Yogalife will review it and guide you through the next steps!
- Kindly note: Course registration is only confirmed upon payment of the booking amount.
Early Bird Registration
- Save a considerable amount only if you pay before the given deadline of the actual course price.
- All courses must be paid in full at least 10 days inadvance of the course start date.