Yogalife Teacher training Courses are made with decades of experience in yoga and yoga teaching from a dedicated team. Now incorporating Antastha Yoga a unique, deep style of yoga that specializes in highly effective hands-on adjustments that create powerful results, and a program that enables you to start practicing how to teach others from the very beginning!
Each Teacher training Course (TTC) is led by highly qualified and experienced Yoga Trainers. Classes are based on a finely-tuned combination of management and presentation skills, facilitation and coaching to offer you the best backdrop for deeply learning the yoga's traditional teachings. Yogalife believes in empowering yoga students to take the role of responsible teachers and helping them to discover the natural teacher within.
Yogalife offers Yoga Alliance-registered Teacher Training Courses (TTC) in 3 countries and 4 locations, namely:
Geneva and Zurich, Switzerland
Wherever you go, all locations and courses offer a deeply invigorating, highly practical and a greatly satisfying opportunity to study yoga.
Choose your Training Program
Dates:20th November 2015 to 17th April 2016
Special OfferEuro 2550 (Early bird till 10th September, 2015)
Note - Course fee in different countries differs according to local taxes, value for money and expenses etc.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY!
- Courses are in English so it's important to have a good level in reading and speaking.
- Participants must have done a minimum 6 months of yoga practice.
- Medical certificate: Mandatory for anyone undergoing psychological or psychiatric treatment.
- Pregnancy: Paricipation is only allowed up to 5 months. For you and your baby's health, please inform us of your pregnancy and provide us with a medical certificate authorization that is no more than 1week prior to the course start date.
- Please check any visa requirements for your training location.
- Read the following books:
Matthew Sanford: Waking
Max Strom: A Life worth Breathing
The Application Form
- Please complete the application form in full and return it by mail to: email@example.com
- Click here to open the online form
The Next Steps
- Once we've received your completed registration form, Yogalife will review it and guide you through the next steps!
- Kindly note: Course registration is only confirmed upon payment of the booking amount.
Early Bird Registration
- Save a considerable amount only if you pay before the given deadline of the actual course price.
- All courses must be paid in full at least 10 days inadvance of the course start date.