Yogalife (RYS 200), offers Yoga Alliance registered Teacher Trainings Course (TTC) in 3 countries and 4 locations: The beaches of Goa in India, in Geneva and Zurich, Switzerland and in Gent, Belgium. All the choices are enticing and invigorating for the study of Yoga.
Yogalife believes in empowering yoga students to take the role of responsible teachers and helping them to discover the natural teacher within. Each of our courses hosts four highly qualified and experienced Yoga Trainers along with two or more assistants. At Yogalife we combine management skills, presentation skills, facilitation and coaching along with the deep traditional teachings of yoga. One of the most appreciated aspects of the Yogalife training is its unique hands-on adjustments which create amazing results and is highly effective. Students practice teaching others from the first week onwards.
Choose your Training Program
2nd September 2013 to 9th March 2014
CHF 3900 (Early bird til 30 June 2013)
15th Oct to 12 Nov - 2013
INR 75,000 (Early bird til 1st September 2013)
5th Jan to 1st Feb 2014
€1,450 (Early bird til 15 November 2013)
Note - Course fee in different countries differs according to local taxes, value for money and expenses etc.
Steps to apply
1) Please go through the eligibility criteria below-
- The course is conducted in English. So you should be able to speak read & write in English.
- You need to have regular practice of yoga at least for the last 6 months; we do not take freshers in Yoga.
- Need to provide a medical certificate in case you are going through a psychological or psychiatric treatment.
- Pregnancy: inform us of your pregnancy and provide a medical certificate authorization. More then 5 months of pregnancy is not allowed in any case.
- Need to have valid Visa or authorization for the related country of training.
2) Once you fulfill the criteria, please send us an application by clicking here
- In case the online form does not work, please click here to download the form and send us to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Once you have completed the application form Yogalife will review your application and guide you through the next steps
4) Your participation is confirmed only upon receiving the booking amount.
Note - You can avail the early bird (special price) by paying a registration amount of €250 for any course before the valid date. You are required to pay rest of the fee at least 10 days before the commencement of the course.